- Floor Plans: Build dynamic floor plans that match your layout
- Pre-auth: Pre-authorize bar tabs
- Bundled Apps: Bar Tab Auths, Tips, Shifts, Discounts, Happy Hour
- Orders: Set up order types and categories; move or transfer orders; fire orders directly to kitchen or prep stations; add items to partially paid orders
- Discounts: Apply discounts at the order level
- Taxes & Service Charges: Set up and automatically apply taxes at the item level; apply service charges to large parties
- Payments: Split checks in any proportion
- Reporting: Run reports per revenue center (patio vs bar)
- Employee Management: Set up employee logins and access permissions
- Support: 24×7 support
The POS system that
Run your restaurant how
you’ve always wanted, (Faster)
It’s here: Square’s built-from-scratch restaurant point-of-sale platform with software, hardware, and payments that streamlines your whole restaurant operation. It’s built for front of house and back of house. And it’s built for speed.
Bring order to your online orders
All your orders on one tablet
Access the largest network of online delivery services and diners in all 50 states, and see all your orders directly in your POS.
A frictionless order and delivery experience
Skip manual order entry with all your online orders pushed directly to your POS—Square’s very own Caviar, Postmates, DoorDash, and Chowly orders all show up on the same tablet.
A frictionless experience
Receive all online orders through one tablet and automatically print kitchen ticket
Data you can make sense of
Get consolidated reports for your online orders right in your Square Dashboard
Stay on top of your tables
Fast table turns to turn more profit
Customize your floor plan with all the sections you need, then use it to track crucial information like covers, when a table is about to turn, or how revenue centers are performing.
Coursing to keep it all in Sync
Coursing that keeps
chefs and servers in sync.
Tap and drag items between courses as often as guests change their minds. And with one-tap firing, holding, and preset straight-firing, your kitchen is always in sync.
Make Menus on the fly
Make multiple menus.
Manage them all on the fly
From breakfast to lunch and seasonal specials, create all the menus you need and swap them out in a tap. Need to make changes? Be our guest—customize menus anytime, from anywhere.
Data from every Dish
Track sales, covers, and customers
Run reports for sales, comps and voids, covers, revenue centers, and more so you can turn customers into regulars while reducing costs.
Reporting from every dish
See data on individual server sales to find out who’s performing and who needs more training—all with your restaurant POS software.
Order and Pay from a QR Code - Self Serve Ordering
How Self-Serve Ordering Works
- QR codes are automatically generated when you set up Self-Serve ordering. You’ll have a unique code for every table, seat, or any other location. Print and place an ordering card wherever you want customers to order from.
- Guests scan the QR code to open your online ordering page. They can select items, add special requests, place their order, and pay directly from their mobile device.
- Orders come through to your Square POS and kitchen printers or kitchen display system. Since each QR code is connected to a specific ordering station, your staff can see exactly where each order came from.
- You can fulfill Self-Serve Orders in whatever way works best for your setup. Add instructions and other information to your online ordering page to let customers know what to expect.
Purpose-built for small and large restaurants
With Clover Dining, hosts can easily manage table seating, bartenders get powerful bar tab and ticket transfer capability, servers get a fast and intuitive order interface, and managers get controls, oversight functions and reports.
Clover Station 2.0
Your full-service restaurant POS
The bar & restaurant POS that helps you run the full house, front to back.
Station comes preloaded with Clover Dining, custom-designed for restaurants. Build dynamic floor plans, move orders instantly, and manage your entire waitstaff.
Compatible with handheld Flex, kitchen printer, and other accessories that make running your business faster.
Rates & Fees
With GivePay and Clover you pay one flat rate of 2.50% + .10¢ or choose 2.69% Flat.
Key Entered and American Express transactions are only 2.99% Flat
- 14″ high-definition touch screen display with swivel neck
- WiFi and ethernet
- Fingerprint login
- Camera and barcode scanner built-in
- Receipt printer
- Connectivity hub: 4 USB 2.0 ports and 2 cash drawer ports
Add a handheld device to take orders and payments at the table, in line, or anywhere in your restaurant or bar.
On its own as a mobile POS or paired with Clover Station, the Clover Flex is robust and well-rounded. It is perfect for pay-at-the-table or mobile food services.
Out of the box, it offers swipe, EMV chip and contact-less payments. And it gets better from there!
- Accept payments at the table
- Meet customers on the floor
- Take orders from the line
- Take payments anywhere, anytime, with or without WiFi
Promote and manage restaurant and bars with ease
With ages 18–34 spending 44% on eating out or ordering online, GivePay offers easy to use point-of-sale solutions to help you manage business and increase sales.
This app will give you better tracking of your delivery orders by assigning a driver to an order. You will be able to run reports to see which drivers took an order and if they are holding any cash sales.
This app will allow you to assign or create a new customer even if you have already started an order. This feature will eliminate the need to start a new order from the “Customers” app.
Print rewards reminders with every receipt and send offers through email, text, and the Perka Rewards app.
The Clover Gift Cards app offers a simple and cost-effective gift card program to easily sell digital and plastic gift cards, and issue store credit straight from your Clover Device.
Specifically for businesses that run credit card authorizations whenever a tab is opened. Authorizing a card lets you know it has enough funds without charging a specific amount.
Manage tables, servers, and orders grouped by guest and more. Full service restaurants should start all activities here. Best used in combination with the Printers app for multiple order printer management.