FlatRatePay $35 is a new and innovative unlimited processing solution for a flat rate of $35.00. Credit Card rules and regulations have changed, and it allows merchants to offer a Discount for Cash at the time of transaction. FlatRatePay provides special signage to post in your storefront and integrated equipment that automatically adds the discount for cash pricing to the transactions for you.
How does FlatRatePay $35 work?
When the customer comes to the checkout counter, you would ask them if they would like to save by paying cash. If they proceed to pay with card, then the integrated terminal or device would process the transaction with the discount for cash allowance still present.
What solutions to you have for FlatRatePay $35?
FlatRatePay offers a PAX S500 color touch and signature screen countertop terminal. There is also a Mobile Swiper for the iPhone or Android phones.
What is FlatRatePay 2.99%?
FlatRatePay offers a flat credit card processing rate of 2.99% on all Swiped, Chip, Contactless, Keyed, E-commerce, and Virtual Terminal transactions.
What is the difference between FlatRatePay 2.99% and Square or Stripe?
The difference is Square say they charge 2.75%, but they charge 3.50% plus $.15 for keyed, card on file, point of sale, and Virtual Terminal payments. Square also is prone to having issues with funding, delayed funding, holds, and reserves. Square also does not give support via phone.
Stripe charges 2.90% plus a $.30 per item fee on all transactions. Stripe isn’t intended for in-person payments and is purely focused on online transactions.
FlatRatePay only charges 2.99% for any and all credit card transaction with no per item fee, no additional fees, and no hidden fees. It is simple processing at its finest, and you don’t have to figure out which transaction is going to cost you the least.
Where are you located?
The mailing address is 2912 W. 6th Street Suite LL150 Fort Worth, Texas 76107
What card payments can I accept?
FlatRatePay enables the merchant to accept payments by Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners and Discover acceptance in person, over the phone or online.
What types of terminals do you offer?
FlatRatePay offers a variety of terminals to suit your business needs. In addition to the popular desktop terminals you often see in shops, we also offer a portable (Bluetooth), and mobile terminals. Please see our products page for more details.
How long does the application process take?
The Merchant Application will be processed in most cases within 2 business days of submitting the completed documentation. In a retail or restaurant market, it can often be a same day approval.
How long does settlement take?
You can expect funding from the card payments you accept to be settled into your business banking account within 2 working days of the transactions taking place.
Will I be able to accept HSA or FSA from my customers?
Yes, if the merchant has one of the following in place:
1) An eligible MCC code – An HSA/FSA card’s particular plan will define a list of eligible Merchant Category Codes (assigned to your business account, set by the card associations). These merchant categories are defined as health care providers because the services they offer are strictly health care related. MCC examples are below:
- 5975 – Hearing Aids-Sales, Service, Supply Stores
- 4119 – Ambulance Services (Dependent on Plan Administrator)
- 5976 – Orthopedic Goods-Artificial Limb Stores
- 7277 – Debt, Marriage, Personal-Counseling Service (Dependent on Plan Administrator)
- 8011 – Doctors-not elsewhere classified
- 8021 – Dentists, Orthodontists
- 8031 – Osteopathic Physicians
- 8041 – Chiropractors
- 8042 – Optometrists, Ophthalmologists
- 8043 – Opticians, Optical Goods, and Eyeglasses
- 8049 – Chiropodists, Podiatrists
- 8050 – Nursing and Personal Care Facilities
- 8062 – Hospitals
- 8071 – Dental and Medical Laboratories
- 8099 – Health Practitioners, Medical Services-not elsewhere classified
2) 90% Registration – This registration must be completed with SIGIS Organization. This program is limited to drug stores or pharmacies (MCC 5912, 5122) that have stores whose gross sales are at least 90% from prescriptions and over the counter (OTC) eligible healthcare products. If you are interested in participating in the 90% Program, you will need to work with the SIGIS Organization directly for the registration process.
Get more information at https://www.sig-is.org or contact them directly.